Discuss electrical test certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Morty

Can anybody point me in the right direction of getting a book of electrical test certificates for portable accommodation? The ones with a white master sheet and two other coloured sheets below that have been traced on from the master sheet.

Either personalised or non-personalised it does'nt matter. And im not registered with NIC or any other organisation just for the record.

Cheers

Morty the same forms apply for all testing but with portable accomodation e.g caravans,portacabins, and mobile units its a special location so watch out for the little rules in section 7

Cabins to put it bluntely. You have probably heard of speedy hire and companies like that? they have their own forms for portable accomodation units (the units that are used in schools, construction sites and the like) its a simplified form used for dead testing the cabins, they have a white paper master sheet with two copy sheets underneath.

They come in books of about 50 i think, i really could do with some to make life easier so if anyone knows??...

Reply to electrical test certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A relative recently had an electrical certification done on a rented property. The property was build in 2005 and had previously passed 3...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views
After a bit of advice as it seems starting from scratch and becoming a member of NIC or similar has mixed reviews on here.... Looking at starting...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock