Discuss Electrician level 3 design projects in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Special location(s) lots to think about in terms of protecting people and especially Signage for any equipment used purely to power Cleaning equipment near the pool areas. Load ? Size ? Emergency lighting ? Is this the Rooms too?

Special location(s) lots to think about in terms of protecting people and especially Signage for any equipment used purely to power Cleaning equipment near the pool areas. Load ? Size ? Emergency lighting ? Is this the Rooms too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113_153243_OneDrive.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20231113_153239_OneDrive.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20231113_153232_OneDrive.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 90
Probably needs someone with more experience than me but I did get involved in a renovation project for a Hotel about 7 years ago. Here's some thoughts. looks like there's already a bit of design going on in the Summer house. Obviously requires at least one three phase board with various sub mains off it single and three phase. One to supply the kitchen

Each bedroom should perhaps have a single phase feed to a small Enclosure for at least 2 or 3 RCBOs supplying sockets, lighting and ventilation/aircon. Maybe 6mm~16mm depending on what's going in there? 5 amp lighting either side of the beds for a high spec hotel, Wall TV with a Cat6 supply to it. Hairdryer and mirrored light outside the bathroom. Shave point / toothbrush charger inside.

Emergency lighting in all corridors - probably fully maintained. PIR lighting if corridors are long to save power.

Solar panels on the roof to safe the client money and to help lower costs.

Three phase to kitchen equipment as the venue could be used for weddings and other events so plenty of power maybe required.

Power to a plant room to supply boilers and water heating equipment

Pool will require some power for cleaning maybe a 16A RCD socket somewhere and this needs to be fully signed up so some Herbert teaching aqua gym lessons doesn't plug a stereo into it and kill himself (there's a story somewhere about it).

External lighting to carpark areas, outside security and hospitality lighting and maybe patio heating under cover.

Power to Sauna for the mood lighting and Heater unit plunge pool have to look into the special locations. the sauna surprising hasn't got many Regs

Probably needs someone with more experience than me but I did get involved in a renovation project for a Hotel about 7 years ago. Here's some thoughts. looks like there's already a bit of design going on in the Summer house. Obviously requires at least one three phase board with various sub mains off it single and three phase. One to supply the kitchen

Each bedroom should perhaps have a single phase feed to a small Enclosure for at least 2 or 3 RCBOs supplying sockets, lighting and ventilation/aircon. Maybe 6mm~16mm depending on what's going in there? 5 amp lighting either side of the beds for a high spec hotel, Wall TV with a Cat6 supply to it. Hairdryer and mirrored light outside the bathroom. Shave point / toothbrush charger inside.

Emergency lighting in all corridors - probably fully maintained. PIR lighting if corridors are long to save power.

Three phase to kitchen equipment as the venue could be used for weddings and other events so plenty of power maybe required.

Pool will require some power for cleaning maybe a 16A RCD socket somewhere and this needs to be fully signed up so some Herbert teaching aqua gym lessons doesn't plug a stereo into it and kill himself (there's a story somewhere about it).

External lighting to carpark areas, outside security and hospitality lighting and maybe patio heating under cover.

Power to Sauna for the mood lighting and Heater unit plunge pool have to look into the special locations. the sauna surprising hasn't got many Regs
I really do appreciate all your help I really do. Taking the time to write all that out thank you very much. This might sound strange Let me know if I can message you on other platforms like Facebook or anyway you feel comfortable so I can ask more questions if I need if that's ok with you where we are talking now is so bad the website crashes every five minutes and it takes me 30 to 40 minutes just to reply back to your message its extremely frustrating But if that's all the help you can give. I appreciate all of it thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231112_154438_Classroom.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20231112_154432_Classroom.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20231112_154426_Classroom.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 85
Hi can anyone assist via email i am doing this at the moment, about half way through but struggling with some calculations. any help would be amazing

Attachments

• IMG_5137.jpeg
    453 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Electrician level 3 design projects in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net