Search the forum,

Discuss ELectricians forums is the best in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

anyone on the electrician talk forum , is it any good? was thinking of joining it as the app has disappeared for this ine on the iphone and ipad

I know Glen seems to get agitated with life at the drop of a hat , but I for one value his input ( when he is in his cage , at least ) , and hope he is back soon .
I know he is a little harsh on some , but at least he has the knowledge to back up the rants . Which is more than some of the smug ----er's who have been posting of late !

Last edited:
Come on Geordie

th

Yes he does know his stuff. Hope he comes back.
Nope just read on a thread in another forum it is a Permanent life Ban, I have no idea what happened yesterday as I was at Kingsholm stadium watching Leicester Tigers beat my beloved Gloucester in Rugby, ( we deserved to win but our kicker couldn't hit a barn door at 10 feet) however Although Glenn could be a little temper mental just like me and 20 others here he was a decent guy and I think he was banned due to over reaction by the Team. They could have banned him for 2 weeks removed all his posting abilities and gave him a warning. Recently most of you would not have seen a thread or 2 by members talking with the team regarding sarcastic posting by members on new to be members. Although that thread or those threads had merit to ban a member for life on the back of them showed inexperience by the team, who I always support by the way. I expect the team will come on later and say how he has had several warnings before and that patience had run out. That may have a small bit of truth in it but the team need to post up forum rules, stick by them who ever breaks them, and also keep an open mind when moderating posts. RANT OVER, LETS MOVE ON.

Suspected so, cheers M

edit: another couple of years for me, then, if I don't do a GS.

Hope he's back soon.

:rockon:Glenn

Last edited:
Ah yes................ you've shot yersel' in the foot there Geordie!!!! :rofl:

What the Hell are YOU on about Slack Alice .. I just bought you a frikkking Mulberry Handbag didn't I??

A £1,100 glorified tool bag and she still whinges!!

What did I get ................. a new knob for me MR2 gear stick !!!

- - - Updated - - -

I cant get in either!!!!!
3000 posts?, I'd need to talk some shyte to get there.
:thinking::frown2::oops::eek:mg_smile::confused5:

It worked for me.

Just to update Glenn's ban was given out by Hightower who was using his phone when he gave out the ban which didn't give the option of a temp ban. I have changed it to a 14 day temp ban

For those of you without access to the 3000+ club

What the Hell are YOU on about Slack Alice .. I just bought you a frikkking Mulberry Handbag didn't I??

A £1,100 glorified tool bag and she still whinges!!

What did I get ................. a new knob for me MR2 gear stick !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thought it might have been a Wilbury, being a traveller.

Reply to ELectricians forums is the best in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net