Discuss electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

turned up during the week, kinda expected them to be a bit shabby :) but pretty tidy. glad the money is going to a worthy cause.
look out peeps for the pen carrying sparkies around town.
need to get the stickers organised

turned up during the week, kinda expected them to be a bit shabby :) but pretty tidy. glad the money is going to a worthy cause.
look out peeps for the pen carrying sparkies around town.
need to get the stickers organised

Let the pens get sorted out and Ill get the sickers done............

What size are we looking at......300x75mm sound OK. SHould be somewhere round 40p to 60p each. Could do the same again and donate profits to charity. Will get a quote sorted for quantity and a price this time that includes postage for differing quantities purchased..............

right the prizes are as follows
1st with thanks to rhino pro is the printer mentioned earlier in the post
2nd with thanks to napit is this (Amber leaf)
3rd with thanks to widdler is this
4th with thanks to technical solutions is this (nickblake)

hope these are a good way of giving a little back to some great donations, all payments as said need to be made by wednesday to be in the raffle. pens will still be available afterwards but will not be entered into the raffle.
good luck any questions please ask,
1st ticket drawn = 1st prize and so on. winning ticket numbers will be posted tursday night when we get back from the show.

anyone else want to come forward :)

Hi all

Firstly, my apologies for being a few days late! I am the Marketing Manager at Wera Tools UK, and although I was forwarded the email from from Phil asking for some help with your wonderful money-raising for charity some time ago I have literally only just had chance to take a look at the link - to find out I've missed the boat!

Secondly, many congratulations for arranging this, and making such a good go of it - the amazing response proves what an amazing community you guys have here, which you can be very proud of.

Finally, I've read through as much of the thread as I can, and in trying to figure out a way we can help retrospectively I think I have noticed that Phil has been the main guy helping pull this together, and who won nothing in the raffle, and that Lenny was also a great help - drawing the prizewinners, and returning his own win so the prize could be re-drawn? (Please correct me if I'm wrong - this was one hell of a forum thread to catch up with!)

I am thinking that both these guys deserve something extra, so if someone could PM me their addresses, or respond to the email I will send Phil shortly after posting this, I will put together a few Wera goodies to send out to them as a little gift from us to say 'well done, nice one fellas'...

How's that sound? (and next time I promise to be a little quicker off the mark! ;))

Kindest Regards,
Caroline
Wera Tools (UK) Ltd

Reply to electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net