Discuss electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Will I be contacted or is there some thing I need to keep an eye on?

i will send you a private message mate with how to pay. just waiting for the printers to send me a proof first so we don`t have 500 pens we don`t like :) awaiting an email from pay pal and ebay to try to get rid of some of the charges and i am trying to get some money off from the printers. if ya don`t ask ya don`t get :)

just an extra i am going to go and free load from one of my wholesalers and see how generous they are early next week. each pen wanted will come with a raffle ticket and i will get one of the lads in the wholesalers to draw it. my tickets and any i sell to my friends and family will be left out so it will whatever i get to scrounge will be won on here. i will keep you posted as to what i mange to get

just an extra i am going to go and free load from one of my wholesalers and see how generous they are early next week. each pen wanted will come with a raffle ticket and i will get one of the lads in the wholesalers to draw it. my tickets and any i sell to my friends and family will be left out so it will whatever i get to scrounge will be won on here. i will keep you posted as to what i mange to get

If thats the case then, in true father ted style, ill have 719 pens and do you take cheques....lol

i have had 500 envelopes donated to post the pens out in. going to see what deal i can get on the stamps tomorrow costco sell them but i don`t know if they are any cheaper than getting them at the po i assume they are if anyone has any ideas for cheaper postage let me know please. thats nearly a hundred commitments with the few i have got today, not bad for 24 hours, would like to mention that i would like to sell more on here than on the plumbers forum:p

Reply to electricians forums pens in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net