Discuss Elex 2014 september? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Afternoon...

Just wondered if anyone's going to the Elex show in september?

I was thinking about it, are they worth going to?

Are they interesting?

Does anyone know of any other shows that are held in the south or around Bristol/Glos?

Cheers all..

Last edited:
Me and Camerabloke will be there, maybe lookout for you although htf do we recognise each other, I aint going to wear a pink carnation

Me and Camerabloke will be there, maybe lookout for you although htf do we recognise each other, I aint going to wear a pink carnation

I think I may decide whether I'm going first Pete before I start wearing a red ribbon in my hair! :stooge_curly:

But if I do it would be good to look out for some other EF members.

I think I may decide whether I'm going first Pete before I start wearing a red ribbon in my hair! :stooge_curly:

But if I do it would be good to look out for some other EF members.
Well if you do go I'll be the old git with a younger lookalike as a sidekick

I''d like to go UK, and I may, but I know when it gets nearer the time I'll think 'I've got so much on', but we'll see!

Does anyone know if you can just turn up, or do you have to book in advance?

You book in advance but it doesn't cost anything, so no harm in registering anyway.

I've just registered and have my printed barcode!!

I think I probably will go and it'll be on the thursday (september 18th) to the ricoh arena.

Ok it's only 20 mind from here so I'll definitely be going , I may go both days as my neighbour wants to go on Friday and I might go in the Thursday with with my dad as he will like it.

Ok it's only 20 mind from here so I'll definitely be going , I may go both days as my neighbour wants to go on Friday and I might go in the Thursday with with my dad as he will like it.

Well it would be good to meet you Tom but no idea what you look like! You may recognise me from my avatar though..

Never been to these type of shows. Are they worth going to, any good? Last show similar to this was the Home Exhibition @ Earls Court years ago.

Well i've decided the only way to truly know that is to go along...So I'm going!

and the bacon was cremated. dry as a witch's ---.

Reply to Elex 2014 september? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net