Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers

Please visit our prime electrical forum sponsor - they have the best tools at the best prices. If you find a price better somewhere else, call them or contact them, and they may be able to beat it for you. Especially on an order of a few items.

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Embroided Work wear in the Business Related area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. tombrooker84

tombrooker84 Electrician's Arms

Hello Guys,

I know this may of been mentioned before but I'm looking to get a set of work wear printed, T - shirts, jumpers, fleece and jacket with my logo embroided or printed on them. I'm just wondering who you guys use, and whether or not there is forum sponsor for this type of thing?

Cheers

Tom

2. DurhamSparky

DurhamSparky Guest

3. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    i use a guy local . polo shirts printed £10 inc. the shirt.

4. ExArmy

ExArmy Electrician's Arms

i just used someone local, suprisingly they were only £8 + VAT for a decent polo with embroidery on the chest. i have paid about £12-13 on more than one occasion for a screen printed ****ty fruit of the loom t-shirt for stag doo's so i had to ask twice if they were really only £8 each!

5. Guitarist

Guitarist Electrician's Arms

Just make sure you get 100% cotton polo shirts. There is some rubbish out there that will make you itch and sweat all day long :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Amp David

Amp David Forum Mentor

Agree. The ones i currently have were cheaper than what i had paid but aren't cotton, they make you sweat like mad.

7. Guitarist

But at least they are hard-wearing :)

8. Geordie Spark

Geordie Spark Regular EF Member

Ye mean they last a long time cos they're so uncomfortable ye leave them in the drawer.

9. Guitarist

The cotton ones from Vistaprint are very comfortable. Shame they don't do sweaters, only hoodies :(

10. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Be prepared for a set up charge for your logo but once its designed its done. I've just got 5 more "thinner" Polo shirts from a supplier in Guildford for £47.70 inc VAT and they are really good quality.