Search the forum,

Discuss everynights a 17th edition night in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I found GN3 a lot easier to understand after reading the Brian Scadden book, it helped a lot, but I'd never done testing before. After finishing the course I've never opened it again though!

:)

I found GN3 a lot easier to understand after reading the Brian Scadden book, it helped a lot, but I'd never done testing before. After finishing the course I've never opened it again though!

:)
I didn`t find GN3 a difficult book to get round...its all laid out as it should.....the only thing i dont like about the IET books is there tendancy to fall apart..lol....but yes....you can use whatever books will help you through....my only issue here is different books giving conflicting info........hence my reason for sticking to the one that the course is based on......:D

ive read chris kitchers books so gn3 will be ok, ive had it sit in room behine me for last few weeks and aint even looked at 1 word... if i get on the course tomorrow it will be all go...

Reply to everynights a 17th edition night in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock