Search the forum,

Discuss Everyone has got so sensitive in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

When I started this thread I genuinely did not know about the fall out between Lenny and Dan or about which is a nice relaxed forum to be on

Last edited by a moderator:
I blame not being able to beat the youth of today!

When I was a lad if you were a whinger you would repeatedly receive kicks to the backside until you were broken of the habit!

What's wrong with the good old fashioned kick up the arse with a "shut up and get on with some work!"

They invented social workers and the world went to the dogs

Also people believe you can demand respect these days instead of the old fashioned way of earning it

They invented social workers and the world went to the dogs

Also people believe you can demand respect these days instead of the old fashioned way of earning it

Couldn't agree more, the only thing that kept me straight, honest and polite was the constant fear of what me parents would do to me!!, thank god i was brought up that way!

Couldn't agree more, the only thing that kept me straight, honest and polite was the constant fear of what me parents would do to me!!, thank god i was brought up that way!

We had the village bobby on his push bike as well a big guy that you didn't cross or you got a clip round the ear

Being involved with ' learners' in college and training centres the pc bit has gone to an extreme ! I remember as an apprentice (1974-79) (yeh am an owd ****) all of the above ! You can't even give 'em a good *******ing now ! Try getting some kind of respect from these scroats (sorry learners) and all they want to do is take you to court!
'You can't do that/ can't say that/ can't call me that/ say that to me?)
I try and prepare these scr......, sorry, learners for a future in industry; what do they think is going to happen to them in industry? Is their mum going to go and hold their hand?

Don't forget peeps, you are only remembered for your last ****-up; people never remember you for the good (read excellent) work you have done, only the ones which didn't quite go to plan?

A very disillusioned tutor/assesssor

Beefy

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Everyone has got so sensitive in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back