Discuss First Annual NIC Inspection: Any wise words? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

acvc

-
Reaction score
I've got my first annual NIC inspection this week .... I've got a EIC Cert job and a MW job to show him. What else should I be expectiing from the inspector?

Many thanks in advance.

Just treat it as your first inspection, I've had the same guy every year and he asks the same questions, just has to go through the motions

Make sure all your paperwork is up to date and you have everything customer list complaints procedure etc etc and as above treat as if it was your first. It should actually be a bit easier as they didnt know you for the first one now you have a history with them

Hope that helps

Chris

Reply to First Annual NIC Inspection: Any wise words? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have my annual NIC inspection in a week and was getting all the documents together. They have asked for CPD documents(continued...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a relatively newly qualified electrician (mature trainee who completed his NVQ in 2023) today was the first time I've seen a melted...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock