Search the forum,

Discuss Flat Earth believers..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't know about the earth, but everybody know's the moons made out of cheese. ?
verified by a recent landing
29838251254.jpg

That's why I don't mind going to B&Q to check out the tool section. Just looking or course.. Hardly every buy anything.
i got a few bargains today, a really big hammer with a magnetic nail puncher/guide which i will never use, it was reduced to £5 from 27 so why not.. oh and a set of insulated pliers, also a crisp £5, B&Q is alright for power tool attachments

I did take a look at a flat earth site. I'd rather be shot at again, at least I understood what they were trying to achieve ...

The earth must be square. Otherwise why would we use square meters instead of circle kilometers?

to settle the argument once and for all time..... i can pick up the phone and talk to someone in Australia. due to the distance and the fact that there are no wires between, it must be done using wi-fi. if the earth was a globe, the waves would go right round and come back, so I'd be talking to myself. ergo. the earth is flat. Q.E.D.

to settle the argument once and for all time..... i can pick up the phone and talk to someone in Australia. due to the distance and the fact that there are no wires between, it must be done using wi-fi. if the earth was a globe, the waves would go right round and come back, so I'd be talking to myself. ergo. the earth is flat. Q.E.D.
Would be handy if someone wanted to talk to you though.

So how many kilometres per hour do you drive, do you give your wife 15cms or 6" 16oz steak etc etc

haha.. Yes we still use both but when doing drawings they are in mm.. (Unless they are drawings for the Yanks)

I can sell you a cheaper one to measure the radius, you can use the money saved to buy beer to drink in the time saved using the formula: Sir Cumference = 2 x pi x radius
If its about making a good profit
(for some-one else),
I recommend a trip to space , to fully undersand the scale of the problem .
Then of course Share on facebook !

Reply to Flat Earth believers..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net