Discuss Fluke 1564b on ebay in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

ac/dc

-
Reaction score
Hi
i found a fluke mft 1564b on ebay for £630 (brand new) and calibrated on 10/11 .
I'm interested on buying it but i herd a few stories about fake flukes from china and i simply don't
know the diference between them .the person who selling says that he bought it fom "test4less"and at first he said that he doesn't
have the receipt but later called and said that he will get a copy from them.
Any adv. Please.

Thank you

I assume you mean a 1654B MFT? If so get the serial number of the Fluke MFT from the seller, then PM Test-Meter on here with it and ask him to check it was supplied by them and if to the seller or another party. You might also contact Fluke UK with the serial number and get them to check the registration and whether it's flagged lost or stolen. If the seller can't provide the serial number, alarm bells should be ringing, walk away from the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a megger 1553b from eBay and I asked the seller if he was an electrician and could he give me information on testing. A few questions later and it proved I was buying from an electrician, gave me peice of mind and it's been faultless

I sent it back to person i bought it from,full refund + posting cost.
The owner had no knowledge of it being stolen, He was going back to the person he bought it from.
got another one from ebay,checked serial number first.

Reply to Fluke 1564b on ebay in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock