• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Fluke 1654B for sale in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi, ive recently started a new job where I'm off the tools now, and my tester is 1 tool I will probably never use again (fingers crossed) so im selling it, it's got all the basic leads, the test button lead, all 5 kew tech light mates, 2 and 5 amp socket adaptors, loads of little bits with it, it's out of calibration but it's accurate, I used to just test it on a test box, its all in great condition apart from the tester button leads plastic on the connector end has a bit of missing plastic, but doesn't effect it's use, still got the reciept to prove it's not nicked! It's a good peice of kit and want to sell it for £500 no offers, if nothing g on here it's going on ebay

Thanks
Alex

Reply to Fluke 1654B for sale in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back