• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale Armeg torque screwdriver set Wiha torque screwdriver set Wiha Speede set with 6 bits in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

MJPD29

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
just thought I'd post these here in case anyone was interested in them. Have them advertised elsewhere also so may be removed any time.
Armeg torque screwdriver set
Wiha torque screwdriver set
Wiha Speede set with 6 bits
All barely used and have storage related marks on cases.

Attachments

• 20210929_130516.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210929_130524.jpg
    816.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210929_130506.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210929_130455.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210929_130438.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210929_130418.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20210929_130407.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 26
if she had a brain, she'd be dangerous.
I find the whole thing with the media appalling.

Do they promote anything or anyone sensible, or intelligent, no they make role models of stupid people, the example for children is sleep around, especially with famous people then "kiss and tell" in the gutter press; have no common decency in your actions, dress sense, or your body - just change it to look in such a way that you can sleep around more.

If you do this you will become a Millionaire, have fancy cars, holidays and so on.

Then the media is astounded that the young girls of today want to follow in this example, have little esteem about their bodies (such a feeling is widespread enough for all girls - without this encouragement) and end up with appalling debt and side effects due to botched surgery!

I find the whole thing with the media appalling.

Do they promote anything or anyone sensible, or intelligent, no they make role models of stupid people, the example for children is sleep around, especially with famous people then "kiss and tell" in the gutter press; have no common decency in your actions, dress sense, or your body - just change it to look in such a way that you can sleep around more.

If you do this you will become a Millionaire, have fancy cars, holidays and so on.

Then the media is astounded that the young girls of today want to follow in this example, have little esteem about their bodies (such a feeling is widespread enough for all girls - without this encouragement) and end up with appalling debt and side effects due to botched surgery!

But on the other side of the coin there are some shallow self-obsessed people who just want attention. Combine this with the media and you have the perfect storm.

Everybody will end up just like the people on Essex, Chelsea, Wife whatever thing, etc before long!

But on the other side of the coin there are some shallow self-obsessed people who just want attention. Combine this with the media and you have the perfect storm.

Everybody will end up just like the people on Essex, Chelsea, Wife whatever thing, etc before long!
But do they become self-obsessed because that is what they see all the time in the media?

Most behaviour is learnt.

In my day all the smut was in the News Of The World news paper . Now it is even blatant in the TV ads.
Decency and respect will, or nearly is a thing of the past.

But do they become self-obsessed because that is what they see all the time in the media?

Most behaviour is learnt.

Not sure I fully agree.

There are plenty of people who are normal/average/not self-obsessed. The majority of the population in fact; but we are all exposed to the same media pretty much.

Not sure I fully agree.

There are plenty of people who are normal/average/not self-obsessed. The majority of the population in fact; but we are all exposed to the same media pretty much.
The younger you look the more self-obsessed - look to tik-tok/twitter/facebook/youtube - more and more young people appear to be going this same way.

I can't believe the media influence has no effect

The younger you look the more self-obsessed - look to tik-tok/twitter/facebook/youtube - more and more young people appear to be going this same way.

I can't believe the media influence has no effect

Oh it definitely has an effect. I never said it didn't. But it affects different people in different ways - some are pre-disposed to being self obsessed and attention seeking.

I'm sure we all know people who are quiet and keep themselves to themselves, and them we know some people who want to be the centre of attention and tell everyone about their personal goings on etc. The media will probably influence the latter type of person a lot more than the former.

what's wrong with the media? still portraying us Scousers as thieving twots. Irish as thick, Scots as tight fisted, that's 3 genuine role models for the younger generation. just ban all the screechers so called "music" when none of them have a clue what music is, girl bands and the like. media don't affect me.\i'll remain a grumpy old git till the day I die.

Reply to For sale Armeg torque screwdriver set Wiha torque screwdriver set Wiha Speede set with 6 bits in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net