Discuss For sale Fluke MFT 1653B in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve had the above MFT for the past two years after previously having the Megger alternative. The problem is I just don’t get on with it and was hoping there’s a small chance that some one is in the same position but with a Megger 1721 or 1731. If so I’m offering the chance to swap on the assumption their MFT is of a similar condition and age. My MFT has a receipt of purchase, it comes with all the leads and box and latest calibration certificate.

Out of curiosity, which Megger MFT did you have previously and why did you get rid of it? Perhaps I'm just being a cynical old s**, but how come it's taken you two years to decide you don't like the Fluke? I'd expect most electricians to have decided they can or cannot get on with a product for certain within a month, after giving it a chance, learning a different manufacturer's quirks, discussing frustrations and getting tips from the forum, etc.

Reply to For sale Fluke MFT 1653B in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

G
Hi I have fluke 1653b Multi Function Tester for sale The Tester is new and has never been used. It comes with...
Replies
Views
gavlar
G
J
Hi all, On the off chance anyone has one for sale, I'm interested in buying a Fluke 1652C or 1653B. Must be in good condition and working order...
Replies
Views
Johnlondon
J
R
Fluke 1653b multitester for sale with Martindale voltage indicator included. It was bought to help me pass 2330 level 3 back in 2008. It has...
Replies
Views
redspark1
R
A
I have for sale used Fluke 1653B, comes with all original leads and hand books, only problem calibration has expired, and no cd manual which can...
Replies
Views
arturas
A
R
Megger MFT1553 On-Site - the one with bluetooth functionality along with the additional Megger On-Site PowerSuite software package for automated...
Replies
Views
rossinator
R

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock