Currently reading:
Formula 1

Discuss Formula 1 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Betting on Formula 1 is fraught with problems as there will always be the race fixing argument

From Sundays race I can understand the reasons for the orders the teams made in terms of equipment preservation relating to engines and gearboxes especially with only eight engines to run 19 or as the season was provisionally posted 20 races that along with the tyre degradation the finishing order was set long before the chequered flag except for the arrogance of one weasel

F1 is now one race with 19 or 20 parts, cars are pulled out of some of the individual races so they can change parts carry out mods without penalty in the next or just turn everything down and cruise to the next race with unduly stressing parts of the car

Vettel has done more damage to his credibility than he can repair disregarding the teams orders actually shows how much of a team player he isn't and he has the prospect now of when he needs team orders to help him Webber may not be so co-operative or even take him off the track

Betting on Formula 1 is fraught with problems as there will always be the race fixing argument

From Sundays race I can understand the reasons for the orders the teams made in terms of equipment preservation relating to engines and gearboxes especially with only eight engines to run 19 or as the season was provisionally posted 20 races that along with the tyre degradation the finishing order was set long before the chequered flag except for the arrogance of one weasel

F1 is now one race with 19 or 20 parts, cars are pulled out of some of the individual races so they can change parts carry out mods without penalty in the next or just turn everything down and cruise to the next race with unduly stressing parts of the car

Vettel has done more damage to his credibility than he can repair disregarding the teams orders actually shows how much of a team player he isn't and he has the prospect now of when he needs team orders to help him Webber may not be so co-operative or even take him off the track

I do wonder if he really regrets what he did!

I do wonder if he really regrets what he did!

Doubt it he is a German the same as Schumacher never showed any regrets with what he did

Vettel has got away with a lot in his F1 racing career to date and this incident will only prove to him that he can continue to push the boundaries even further before he gets slapped down

I'm back.jpg

This should lighten the mood

Reply to Formula 1 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back