Discuss FREE part time labour in herts beds and bucks in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

David Say

:seeya:part time Free labour in Herts, Beds and Bucks if you want it :seeya::seeya:

Part time help wanted then talk to me, keep your cash in your pocket I get the experience that’s payment enough and that’s how it works.

Although buying my breakfast would be nice.

I have all the necessary cards and qualifications but they are worthless without experience I will help and be part of the team and as long as its part time and I’m available , Yep its FREE, no payment, no contract, no employment issues, no hassle, no strings attached.

Warning; please don’t be putting a broom in my hand unless its clearing up after a days work, I’m here to learn and build confidence, I know how to sweep ;-))

Anyway try me out I have all my own tools and have invested in good quality testing equipment and reliable transport. I’m no fool and competent in running cables and wiring power outlets on ring and radial circuits , single and two way lighting and switches, CU’S and much more but for me competent is not enough a good DIYer is competent.

My aim I to become a valued asset to any work force or team. free is not for ever but first I need to prove my worth, that much is understand the rest I,ll let you decide

Reply to FREE part time labour in herts beds and bucks in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, had some great advice over the last few months so I'm back. Everything is going up and so our prices have to, too. They've been the...
Replies
Views
So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Good Morning, My name is Jorge I’m 29 years old and a Spanish electrical technician student at “IES San Marcos” technical college in Tenerife. I...
Replies
Views
I am writing to express my strong interest in joining your esteemed organization as I embark on the next phase of my career in the field of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock