Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Freelance CAD designer in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

Does anyone know of or use someone to produce drawings for them? Need them produced for design and build jobs...Looking for a good reliable service at a reasonable price :)

2. Lagentium

Lagentium Regular EF Member

I'd be interested to see the going rate for this also.

3. LankyWill

LankyWill Electrician's Arms

Hi Lee

Are the drawings being used for domestic purposes? if so is it just the electrical services drawings you need? Im currently studying a degree in architecture, i use cad a fair bit. If you let me know what sort of drawings you need i can ask about at a practice i know? Do you want fag packet drawings converted into the real thing?

4. Leesparkykent

Leesparkykent You Rock Gmes Staff Member Trusted Advisor

cheers mate, basically I get a blank drawing then I'd scribble the sockets, switches, lights on then I'd like them converted to proper drawing.

5. LankyWill

LankyWill Electrician's Arms

Lee if you can send me the drawings you have, i will have a go at it if you want. Just as a bit of downtime training, of course no fee mate. It would be better to have the digital copy of the drawing and the scanned one with your scribbles on, no promises though as im still learning. Just thought id have a go....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mike F

Mike F Active EF Member

Hi Lee, Is it basic plan drawings you are after or elevations, wiring, tray schematics, fire alarm zoning, material schedules etc you are after? The cost will be dependant on the time involved, preparation of sheet sets, printing costs and software package used.

I can help on all of the above if of any interest.

Mike

7. J.C.E

J.C.E Electrician's Arms

did we find anyone for this?