• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss get your wallets out, shed clearance mcbs, metal clad items etc in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

E

elsparko

MK stuff (New in package)
2x 13A DP secret key CU with neon, tamper proof key metal clad with boxes
1x 20A DP key operated switch metal clad with backbox
1x 2G 13A socket with backbox

1x Acel 2G socket enclosure ip65
1x Wiska 900x900mm JB white
1x Honeywell 8v 1A transformer
1x Aico Ei208 CO alarm
1x brown 2.5 450/750v single core 100m drum
1x earth "
1x neutral "

RCD
5x 63A 30mA DP RCD hager
1x 6A RCCB hager

MCBs (hager) type b
3x 32A
4x 16A
4x 6A
2x 40A
1x 50A
1x 20A
1x 100A main switch/isolator

MCB (ABB)
3x 10A type b
1x 6A type c
1x 20A contactor

MCBs wylex
1x 6A
1x 16A

everything is unused, got a bigger pile of used items if anyone is interested in those? lol

ideally id like around 1 or 2 million for the lot but open to offers

Always found you have to sell electrical stuff for peanuts to get a sale, as eBay is flooded with the stuff!
just thought id give first dibs on here , i sold a lot of 20 brand new ceiling roses still in packaging years ago, buyer claimed they were second hand! ebay had none of their nonsense, with the pictures in my advert it was obvious they hadnt been out the packets

Have the RCD's been testing for trip times? And has this been recorded?

Have nae interest in anything else, just cause you are listing MK items doesn't mean you can demand millions:tearsofjoy:
havent tested them and no longer have a MM :(, they are new though so id imagine they would be ok

Whats the guarantee? 1 year warranty?

Have you got tools for sale too? An incomplete set of blunt screwdrivers with the Pz2 size missing and a pair of pliers with a 2.5mm hole in the cutters?

If I'm passing your door one day, i'll take them off your hands for free.

well theyve been in my shed for a while so unlikely they will be flying out the door lol, give me a shout when you decide what you want and we will agree on a price

I guess you and your motley crew will just have to take to the high seas in search of plunder and treasures then. Don't forget to take the cat along with you.:D
get your wallets out, shed clearance mcbs, metal clad items etc {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to get your wallets out, shed clearance mcbs, metal clad items etc in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net