Discuss Government forms in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

edexlab

-
Arms
Reaction score
I've just filled out the form for an ESTA (visa thing for US) as I go next week for a job and some of the questions I thought were quite good!
The wording of one was roughly as follows . ...

"Have you ever been involved in a terrorist act/organisation, or genocide against a government or persons"?

And I wondered. .........
Has anyone ever ticked this box ??????

Gotta love them questions designs to catch you out.

Coming back form germany "did you go for business or pleasure sir"... "We Lost!!!"
was there to see Portsmouth lose :'(

Filling an Application form, two guys with me are polish i think.
one nudges the other and points to the question to get help.
looks at his mate, looks at me and say "your male"

When applying for a Syrian visa in 2010 the visa application included the question:

"Have you ever visited Occupied Palestine before?"

Whilst the intent is noble it is doubtful whether many would have been daft enough to answer in the affirmative.

A colleague of mine applied but as he had been a naughty boy 30 years ago he was refused entry.
A non violent crime that happened so long ago, poor chap lost his flight cost and hotel deposit.
It was a surprise gift from his wife who didn't know about it.

Reply to Government forms in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Morning Chaps, We have now been Approved by OLEV to claim the grants for our clients. I was wondering if any of you have experience in filling out...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock