Discuss Great Quotes............... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

My old mentor long gone now would come up with similar things. When asked do you know such and such he would say does he have a red handled pen knife.
My Grandmother, in response to my many questions (as a kid) why was something that way - "Why is a crooked letter that you cannot straighten "

My Grandmother, in response to my many questions (as a kid) why was something that way - "Why is a crooked letter that you cannot straighten "
Do you feel lucky punk, well do you? Clint Eastwood

I sit on my laptop, I have a 17 bedroom house and employ 6 Polish Electricians and live the life of Riley with my 27 cars........

Can't remember who came up with that quote....... ;o))))))

He's in a gunfight right now. I'm gonna have to take a message.

Jordan Tate

1/The face that Launched a thousand ships -
Christopher Marlowe written in -
Doctor Faustusvariously (dated between 1590 and 1604), referring to Helen of Troy, or as Marlowe had it 'Helen of Greece':
"Was this the face that launch'd a thousand ships
And burnt the topless towers of Ilium?
Sweet Helen, make me immortal with a kiss."

2/
“A face to launch a thousand dredgers”
glenda-jackson-9351062-1-402.jpg

Jack de Manio on Glenda Jackson (looks OK to me of course)

Agggg "They poisoned me" - Stan Meyer

The 1998 dieing words of yet another executed researcher who discovered how to fracture water into its component gases using coordinative resonance and wouldn't shut up or take a bribe . The public Murder of Stan Meyer. is explained in a little more detail Here

More quotes - f.y.i
Electric and magnetic forces. May they live for ever, and never be forgot, if only to remind us that the science of electromagnetic's, in spite of the abstract nature of its theory, involving quantities whose nature is entirely unknown at the present, is really and truly founded on the observations of real Newtonian forces, electric and magnetic respectively.
Oliver Heaviside
a quiet reminder that we work with something that we have no understanding of (even though many like to pretend they do!) Alcohol helps!

Indeed I must be the most stupid electrician in Christendom as all the others I meet assume they know better.

Electricity has no mass . no smell . no weight .It is however attributed with force hence Newtons laws are applied (as Oliver writing askance here tells us.) Oliver Like Tesla was acutely aware of another dimension to electricity which has been continuously suppressed (as he and his writings were and still are).

There is no absolute scale of size in the Universe, for it is boundless towards the great and also boundless towards the small.
Oliver Heaviside

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
- Sir Winston Churchill

It's not the vote that counts, it's who counts the votes.
- Josef Stalin

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arraigniving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, 'Wow-What a Ride!'
- Hunter S. Thompson

The true nature of man is decided in the battle between the conscious mind and the desires of the subconscious. The evil of the subconscious is too strong to resist, so the only way to win is to deny it battle.

Oma Desala

man who looks into night sky and sees no stars has clouded vision.

confucius.

Reply to Great Quotes............... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net