Discuss Hanger Bolts - Anybody got any spare with a 80mm fixing/50mm thread? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Matt_M

As per the title, i'm in desperate need of 160 hanger bolts for fixing into a steel structure.

I'm after a hanger bolt around 130mm in total length with an 80mm long fixing thread (for tapping into the sub-structure) and a 50mm+ long thread for attaching an adapter to.

Anybody have any?

Thanks,

Matt

how many is 'Some'?

we probably have a few kicking around in the warehouse if you're just a few short, you'd be welcome to borrow and replace, or buy them - we probably don't need what we have until next week.

ah right, no sorry I reckon we've got somewhere between 10-20.

We've cut down on the volumes of mounting kit we carry as stock over the winter.

Can you confirm what length the thread is which taps into the substructure and how much of it is actually threaded on your 160 please?

Thanks,

Please see picture for dimensions

Attachments

• Steel Purlin Anchor Dimensions.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 35

Reply to Hanger Bolts - Anybody got any spare with a 80mm fixing/50mm thread? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net