Discuss Heatmiser TM4 question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me?! I have a Heatmiser TM4 in my home along with 2 Heatmiser DS1 V1 dial thermostats along with my Logic Combi ESP 30 boiler (whoa that was a mouthful!). When the TM4 is off next to the settings button there is another button on the screen labelled 'Edit' when I select this there is a number that appears that I can change but I have no idea what this means! I have the instruction manual but it is not mentioned anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20211105_112053.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20211105_112057.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 5
It's covered on page 11 of the instructions - is this the version you have below?
It's for editing existing settings of a zone.
If this is not your model - maybe it doesn't do anything ?

Attachments

• tm4-ts.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
It's covered on page 11 of the instructions - is this the version you have below?
It's for editing existing settings of a zone.
If this is not your model - maybe it doesn't do anything ?

Thank you for responding!

That is the version I have however I can change the zones when I turn it on via the settings. This 'edit' setting only appears when turned off and I personally don't think it's related to the zones (but what do I know?!) Maybe it doesn't do anything but I've contacted Heatmiser too as it's driving me nuts! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for responding!

That is the version I have however I can change the zones when I turn it on via the settings. This 'edit' setting only appears when turned off and I personally don't think it's related to the zones (but what do I know?!) Maybe it doesn't do anything but I've contacted Heatmiser too as it's driving me nuts! ?
Actually I'm not sure your unit is working properly. If you haven't already done it, would be worth sending Heatmiser the photo's you posted here, to find out if this is normal behaviour.

Just received a response from Heatmiser, you were correct all along - it doesn't do anything! It doesn't apply to my set up so I've been fiddling with the numbers for no reason.

Nevermind, thank you for your help :)

Reply to Heatmiser TM4 question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net