Discuss hello...new here.....earthing of protective material to kill wifi in van...…..?? in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Geomcn

DIY
Reaction score
helloo peeps.....new guy on the block...
I have a tracker in my van which also has a dastardly wifi at 2.43 ghz in it. it is on 24 hrs a day.
It is now beginning to show symptoms which are painful - sometimes my left eye hurts as I am driving.
it is in the glove compartment of my berlingo.
I want to shroud ''my side'' of the van with a wave blocking material and then earth the material with a crocodile clip and a cable on the clip. can I do this by attaching the cable to the neutral point on the battery ? if so, how do I get the cable through the bodywork.
thanks in advance - also ,pls, no wisecracks about tin foil hats - I have heard all that crap before .example : john McCain, usa senator, died of an ipsilateral glioblastoma , brain cancer on the same side as the mobile, caused by obsessional use of his mobile >> AKA ''electromagnetic waves killed him''
thanks! georgio

My cure for my left eye ,was to wear a cap on sunny days.
(did find sun shading from Left hand side -Hard work)
If you can find electro-static screened sunglasses that ,may help.
(also check air vent directions - we all become more succectable to drafts , dry-eye,pollen irritation)
I've had 2W of 27MHz rf warm my ears before now .
( My mates may disagree with any signs of my brain injury. )
... Not all of your symptoms may be down to 500mW ...

In all honesty there is absolutely no proof that this is the case. I'd be going to the doctor for a proper diagnosis. Otherwise this is probably just a placebo.

In all honesty there is absolutely no proof that this is the case. I'd be going to the doctor for a proper diagnosis. Otherwise this is probably just a placebo.
hi Matt - you may be an electrician , but I am betting you have no education in bioelectromagnetics, the study of electromagnetic waves and their effects on humanity - and all other species on the planet.
In all honesty - I have no proof that you know or understand anything at all on this subject - but you are determined to tell yourself that the waves are safe?
For what reason?
I certainly won't buy it, for one.

next thing is aliens in the attic, comuing to get us and assimilate us into the collective.

hi Matt - you may be an electrician , but I am betting you have no education in bioelectromagnetics, the study of electromagnetic waves and their effects on humanity - and all other species on the planet.
In all honesty - I have no proof that you know or understand anything at all on this subject - but you are determined to tell yourself that the waves are safe?
For what reason?
Ok mate. Good luck making your tin foil space suit. Hopefully the phone doesn't cause your head to explode :)

example : john McCain, usa senator, died of an ipsilateral glioblastoma , brain cancer on the same side as the mobile, caused by obsessional use of his mobile >> AKA ''electromagnetic waves killed him''
thanks! georgio

What proof is there that this was caused by use of his mobile phone?
Has a study been carried out to compare instances of this brain cancer in the left or right side of a brain against which side the patient tended to use their phone?

Your best bet with the tracker would be to switch it off whilst driving if it is intended to aid recovery of the vehicle if it is stolen. Or to replace it with a tracker which doesn't have the WiFi.
Anything you install to shield the drivers side of the van from the passengers side which effectively screens RF will partially obscure your vision out of the van whilst driving which is illegal and dangerous.
[automerge]1583087259[/automerge]
For what reason?

And you are determined to tell yourself that the waves are unsafe, we also have no evidence or proof of the ideas you have presented here.

If a mobile phone can increase the chances of cancer developing would it not be more logical that the increase woukd be in cancers in the leg, -------- etc would increase also as phones usually spend more time in people's pockets than against there heads?

If it’s causing health issues, don’t cover it with something, just disconnect it

I had heard about this wifi health hazard but never, until now, came across anyone believing it.

There is apparently zero scientific evidence to point to a health hazard but as is normal with these things that is almost irrelevant to those who choose to believe it.

There are loads of products and gizmo's on the market that you can buy which claim to reduce/shield against the effects of EM waves. But in order to eliminate the waves you have to shield completely (using a metal or similar material) with no gaps bigger than the wave length of the EM radiation. I'm no expert in the field (excuse the pun) and I suspect not many of the folk on here are either. So if you truly believe your symptoms are due to these effects then would it not be more sensible to seek expert advise from the people who know?

Reply to hello...new here.....earthing of protective material to kill wifi in van...…..?? in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock