Discuss Help Required with Burglar Alarm (If Possible) in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

I contacted Crow direct but this is the reply I have just got from them:-

[FONT=&amp]Hello Geoff[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]I would like to help you but on such a case, our support is for an authorized technician only, [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]You have to consult with a local technician for help [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Best Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Yacov Navaro[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Technical Support and Training[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Marketing[/FONT][FONT=&amp] & Sales Division[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Crow Electronic Engineering Ltd.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tel : +972-3-9726014[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mobile : +972-54-3014266[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Email :[email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]www.thecrowgroup.com
[/FONT]

It was just a long shot, I could type out a list of the terminals in the Control panel if that would help.

I Just want to get it up and running, sorry to be a nuisance to all of you, but you cannot imagine at 72 and coming home to find that your house has been turned over what it feels like.

Hello Geoff

Sorry I'm not able to help with your alarm as I haven't had much to do with them and never heard of this one, BUT I want to say this; It is a pleasure to read your posts - all the info is there to the best of your ability, and it's all well written with the spelling and punctuation correct and reading it is like breath of fresh air compared to the usual "quality" we have become accustomed to.

DON'T apologise to us - you are not being a nuisance. Most of the lads here are pleased to help others as long as they come with the right attitude.

So, that's about all there is from me and I hope these fine lads here can help you get your problem sorted.

I will keep reading this thread as I like the way it's going.

All The Best.

Reply to Help Required with Burglar Alarm (If Possible) in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net