Search the forum,

Discuss Henley block in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Maystone

DIY
Reaction score
Hi.
Quick question, tightening torque for 25mm 6491x meter tails into a Henley block, anyone know or would it most likely be just FT?
The Henley Box i have is double pole 3mm allen key type, good job i still have my trusty insulated 3mm allen tool that i 'acquired' from the Eastern Electricity boys years ago.

Is it a Henley block or a service terminal block by another brand.

Hi.
Quick question, tightening torque for 25mm 6491x meter tails into a Henley block, anyone know or would it most likely be just FT?
The Henley Box i have is double pole 3mm allen key type, good job i still have my trusty insulated 3mm allen tool that i 'acquired' from the Eastern Electricity boys years ago.
please do not be offended maystone buy why is a member of the DIY crew asking this question? just curious as this does not seem the sort of question a none electrician would ask.

Reply to Henley block in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I don't "do" solar, but I've been asked to comment on an aspect of a new domestic solar installation by others. There is no overload or fault...
Replies
Views
Hello again, Was looking at installing yet another dedicated consumer box for my EV charger off the henley blocks and i noticed that a meter...
Replies
Views
Qualified electrician has installed Zappi car charger outside house. Grid incoming goes to DNO cutout then to SPD then to meter then to henley...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a quick question if I may? I'm thinking of adding a second PV system to my existing rooftop PV & battery setup. As the...
Replies
Views
I've been carrying out quite a few domestic extension first fixes recently which involves providing a power supply installed from the properties...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back