Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

All I can say is god help the forum when you actually start to ask electrical questions, if this is your saying hello thread I await with interest your electrical questions lol, we are just not prepared haha

First answers get special attention hahahah :p

you guys make me wanna puke
with your sexist assumptions on how this young lady looks...

im sure shes gonna prove you all wrong any minute now by posting the adiabatic equation.....

;-)

Actually im not as I clearly dont no what it is yet and wont pretend I do so smart arse why dont you tell me what it is and get a gold star ;)

anyways , you cant stay in the new members section indefinately can you ?

are you ready to join us on the factory floor in general section ?
and talk about what we all actually do & know.
ta ra.

ahh , the desire to learn , such a commendable quality.
you'll go far.
;-)

where can I find you? You've all got to remember Im a virgin sparky so break me in gently im here to learn lots and I hope ppl wont think my querstions are silly. There is a forum on new boots i totally will need some how exciting hehe

where can I find you? You've all got to remember Im a virgin sparky so break me in gently im here to learn lots and I hope ppl wont think my querstions are silly. There is a forum on new boots i totally will need some how exciting hehe

no one is gonna think your questions are silly since you've only just started your training.
if you haven't already, asking for access to the trainee section might be of use :)

I can get the website for custom made ones from my old flute teacher.

(They go up to top of thighs)

ah hahahaha this is brilliant and fasionable and Il have smaller feet then all you big burly blokes hehe. Y would you know about thigh high boots hahahaha. U play the flute?? WOW thats impressive :0)

You still tower over my boss and his brother.

The other lads are always anoying them about there height :D

hahaha good coz that means I wouldnt be got at for my height hehe they havent developed small mans syndrome because of it have they hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

20pages and noones got her number?????

....I'm not angry, im just really really really Disappointed.

hahahaha maybe your not as charming as you think you are sparky :p

Lol as no ones asked.

Give us your number lov XD

(Happy now mark lol)

hehehe its 07..... hahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

ooh.don't say love shanky. she seems to hate that :-\

depends how its said

- - - Updated - - -

Ran in to lorrel and hardy last year.

XD there a two man team with one small and one tall

hahaaha r they as funny?

- - - Updated - - -

relax , im never far.
;-)

i cnt stop lafing god that sounded really desperate hahahahaha i want you i need you hahahaha

p.s. i got boots just like that :)

your work boots? They got spurs too??

21 pages on a newbie thread not a bad effort really, we need a few more tidy blondes in this trade, there was one in the year below me in college she didn't last long though

how long you been at college Sarz? You enjoying your course?

your work boots? They got spurs too??

21 pages on a newbie thread not a bad effort really, we need a few more tidy blondes in this trade, there was one in the year below me in college she didn't last long though

how long you been at college Sarz? You enjoying your course?

Im basically a sparky virgin so not long but yeh i love it but i new i would! I should have done it a long time ago hmmmmm. Hahahaha im not tidy unless im washing cars for money :p but maybe i shud campaign for girlies to get there asses in gear although most i speak to are not interested and are amazed im doing it hahaha. I hope your not suggesting i wouldnt last as i have great stamina lad

- - - Updated - - -

Jees what an intro thread. Might have to read through all of this and see what's so interesting :)

the males are a lot more interesting on here than I am im pleased to say :) this is a great site :) im glad people are interested :)

Before you do - i apologise in advance for any bad behaviour / language.

Please don't ban me.

Thanks Love you :)

Shhhh dont bring attention to it stupid! hahaha I would like to say it was my brains and interest in electrics that pushed this thread up but i think its my --- phhhhhh :p

Reply to Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net