Discuss Hi all (still with the 25 characters huh?!) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hightower

Hi all,

Been a while since I was online, just wanted to pop on and see how you're all doing. Just done my 2391-52 and it made me think of this place, and the fantastic help it has been during my education.

Life is a busy time for me right now, but I'm going to try and make an effort to keep an eye on this place every so often.

Hope you're all well.

Hi all,

Been a while since I was online, just wanted to pop on and see how you're all doing. Just done my 2391-52 and it made me think of this place, and the fantastic help it has been during my education.

Life is a busy time for me right now, but I'm going to try and make an effort to keep an eye on this place every so often.

Hope you're all well.
HT Welcome back Mate, hope all is well with you and your's, don't leave it for so long next time you take a break, all the best.

Welcome back mate. Hope you enjoyed your break.

Hey Hightower! Glad all is well.
The trouble with the forum is if you don’t make it an addiction and have a daily fix then you get out of routine and find that weeks or months have gone by. I know, it happened to me but it’s ok, I’m shooting up once in the morning and just after lunch!
For all the addicts out there, I’m sorry that my analogy may have caused offence - it was good though!

Hi @hightower well done on the 2391, not as easy as it might sound eh? Take care!

On the contrary, it felt nothing more than a box ticking exercise, and I put that all down to the education I've received from you fellas. Exams were a doddle, the practical assessment was a little nerve racking - having someone watch over scrutinising my every move just made me second guess everything I did - it took 2 hours (2.5 allowed) which was way longer than I expected, but I think it's because a lot of the time I was stepping back to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong.

A large part of my new role back at the school is I&T so it feels good to have it under my belt. I'm heading back to uni in October which will take 4 years, so electrical quals are on the back burner now but it is still a goal to get the NVQ done.

Anyway, thanks for all your well wishes, see you on the forums :)

(Did we ever get a group get together organised?)

Reply to Hi all (still with the 25 characters huh?!) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net