Discuss Hightowerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

According to his profile hightower Mk2 was last active on Wednesday just passed, so he's not far away.

Also sorry to hear about Engineer54. Got some good advice off him a few years back when I was not long into my apprenticeship.

My ears are burning! As resu says I'm never far away but am more a lurker now. This place was invaluable during my training, but now having a level of competence I'm not really needing to post much, and unfortunately don't have the time to chit chat (as much as I'd love to - I have a lot of respect for many members here).

Thanks for asking after me everyone, and I'll continue to read posts when I can, and post when I need. As I said this place is invaluable and not the type of place to just stop visiting all of a sudden.

To the person that messaged me I do apologise about not replying yet, just mental busy - I'll get a message off to you once the bairn is down tonight.

Sad to hear about Eng54,if correct,i enjoyed and respected his input,and his age-related acerbic wit.
Seems too regular,that valuable experience sets sail,too early.

Oh,and hello to Hightower...ironic,that you mention a new life in the world...treasure it,fella :)

Reply to Hightowerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow my fellow Sparkies I'm new here and go by HT! I am a Data Center engineer and build large operations in ND and am seeking to hire a...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Annual assessment
Hi I've seen posts on other forums suggesting that NICEIC will not accept a CU change for annual assessment unless accompanied by a new circuit...
Replies
Views
Doing a rewire at the minute and was wondering if anyone has ever seen or heard of a lighting circuit being connected somewhere in an installation...
Replies
Views
Hi, want to installed some LED strips in the ceiling and wanted to know how the recessed LED profile is fixed in place and stop the plasterboard...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, I’m currently part way through my apprenticeship and we are working on IB, IN, IZ and IT and volt drop today. And it got me...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock