Discuss Honda CRV the VSA and Engine Light on?! in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Solar Midlands

This happens from now and again, normally close to one of the bulbs to blow, and definitely more often when the bulb has blown. It virtually stop the accelerator pedal from working, and it can be dangerous in the motorway, as you only have few seconds of power left in the pedal, and you need to make your way to the hard shoulder pretty fast!!!
Anybdy heard of this problem before? I guess I could have called it: HOnda CRV loss of power in accelerator pedal?!!

Had the exact same problem on a transit connect that could never be diagnosed. Would happen maybe twice a week then not again for months.

Sounds like a sensor problem. If you can get someone to run diagnostics on the ECU it might have logged the faults and point you in the right direction.

As above , sounds like the throttle angle sensor or a problem in the fuse box influencing your problem. A diagnostic check should show it up.

Reply to Honda CRV the VSA and Engine Light on?! in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I currently own a Honda CRV 2019 – Touring model (2.4 Liter CVT 4 cylinder engine) –built in Ohio, USA. I’m interested to install illuminated...
Replies
Views
I hear many views of people who believe that DPF's and CDPF's fitted to their vehicles are a problem and many people resort to removing them, or...
Replies
Views
E
If you want to save on your monthly electric bill and reduce your greenhouse gas emissions at the same time, you might buy a new, energy-efficient...
Replies
Views
Electricity News --
E
M
hi everyone , this is my first time on this forum , anyway this is my story why I am here writting to you , 6 month ago my mother and father...
Replies
Views
math303
M
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock