Discuss How do I deal with a work mate who produces dangerous and untidy work. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

under par, my arse. from the OP's pic, the guy should not be let loose anywhere near anything other than lego. he's a danger to himself and others.
I didn't really know how to describe the work show without using bad language Tel, but as per usual you have put it very succinctly, without over exaggerating. :):p:D:eek: Nice one.

Is he employed full time or as a contract worker also his illness should not impair on his work, they may have a duty of care and have to put him on light duties but thats for others to decide, you could have a word with your boss and you could also refuse to work with or to hand old him.

It doesn't matter if he is time served or not if his work is dangerous, what would happen if because of his work the pole became live and a pedestrian in the rain was touching it and had died?

Is he employed full time or as a contract worker also his illness should not impair on his work, they may have a duty of care and have to put him on light duties but thats for others to decide, you could have a word with your boss and you could also refuse to work with or to hand old him.

It doesn't matter if he is time served or not if his work is dangerous, what would happen if because of his work the pole became live and a pedestrian in the rain was touching it and had died?
Deleted it's all been said before, so nothing more to add.

give the guy a broom. once he's mastered that, he can graduate to separating the scrappable copper from the rubbish. then after a 5 week course, he could progress to passing tools.

I would just say to the spark his work is rough, be a man, he will respect you for it, if he gets mouthy then say you will be happy to apologise if another electrician is allowed to have a look and agree it is a good job lol, that will sort him out.

tell him he's a useless piece of garbage, stand a smack in the mouth, then he'll be sacked for gross misconduct.

Reply to How do I deal with a work mate who produces dangerous and untidy work. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net