Discuss How do I wire this replacement timer? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

aragno

DIY
Reaction score
Old Timer
Theben 181h

New Timer
KG316T

See how the timer in the breaker cabinet is currently wired.
Which wire do I place where in this new timer? This is the 3rd timer which has gone out so I am trying a different one this time.

Attachments

• new_timer.png
    337.6 KB · Views: 18
  • timer_in_breaker_cabinet.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 18

Reply to How do I wire this replacement timer? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Thanks for checking out my thread. The tenant renting my apartment has complained about high electricity usage. I offered we add a timer...
Replies
Views
I’m replacing an old 100mm extractor fan in the kitchen with a new one. The old one was a pull cord fan whereas I bought a timer one (no pull...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am trying to replace a heating timer with a smart switch. The current timer is the type with a dial on the front and 1 to 24 written on it...
Replies
Views
Hello DIYers I need some help reading the attached diagram. The "Timer (60 minutes)" broke and I need to replace it. First, for my theoretical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have ran a light ring off a fused spur with two lights on, each with their own switch (outside and lobby light) I want to put the outside...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock