Discuss How Good is your Colour Vision? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I got 4, around bottom right corner.

I've done the original test with the real colours when I used to work in colour measurement about 24 years ago!!!
It came in a beautiful wooden box, with like bakelite counters with the colour in the middle.
I wish I'd nicked them now, *******s made me redundant a while later. Got their crowbar though. :)

I scored 26
Looking at the result page,I could see where my mistakes had been made (because I rushed the test) I must be worth a 20 minus
icon9.png

icon6.png

i scored 63. but that was after 4 pints and a couple of shots.

as long as i can distinguish red from black. brown from blue/grey/pink, then other than that i don't give a fu monkeys.

that's my excuse as well.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, all cats and cables are grey in the dark.

just done it again in daylight, before 2 beers and scored 20. happy with that.

I'd imagine that the quality of the screen used to do the test would make a significant difference to the results.

Ha thank you Handysparks,that conclusion was,what shall I say,it was handy

I just knew there was a reason I was useless,my score of 26 should therefore be in single figures because my screen is useless
icon6.png

Now what are those cable colours again
icon11.png

Reply to How Good is your Colour Vision? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Lads Can you tell me if there are any requirements for British Trained Electricians working in the Irish Republic ? Specifically, to do...
Replies
Views
Very rarely do I see any promotion that makes me think "Oh, I should get some of those!" but recent spam from Lewden was for 100A joining blocks...
Replies
Views
I’d appreciate your professional views on this question, as I’ve had 2 of the associated electrical bodies quizzed on this.!!!! ON changing/up...
Replies
Views
Getting desperate to clear my small garage, and I have a bit of old red/black T&E. I used a few bits to add a socket or two in my flat and a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Hoping to get some advice on R1 + R2 radial testing and best practise. When doing R1 R2 instead of taking cables from mcbs/rcbos and the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock