Discuss I can do your Certifications. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Not sure whether this is the right context or even forum to mention this, but I’ve recently been offering out myself to a friend to help get his Certs across the line for a small fee off the top.

Would anyone anyone else consider this? With all the right details provided I can get these across the line for you. I’m a QS for a large company, my day to day task is certificate compliance, so I know my way around Niceic and NAPIT software, aswell as how to do an electrical cert properly.

I can provide all my credentials if need be so your happy I’m not a 15 year old kid in school.

Just something to think about if you can’t be bothered with the paperwork when you get home from a days graft.

Money in my arse pocket and a nights rest for you.

Cheers all.

I believe you need to be specially trained to offer "3rd party certification"

How do you know the guy your testing for hasn't cut corners in ways of cable routes for example?

I work in a fast paced environment where certs are required the following day for main contractors.

I see day in day out the struggle of self employed Electricians who don’t have the time to do them, and I’m the one who’s nagging for them.

Would anyone anyone else consider this? With all the right details provided I can get these across the line for you. I’m a QS for a large company, my day to day task is certificate compliance, so I know my way around Niceic and NAPIT software,
I would think that by the time all the info is forwarded to you to fill out the cert the cert could be done in house in less time. It would be interesting to know how you check certificate compliance in your day job as to do it properly you would need to periodically visit site to sample check the information presented on the certs
aswell as how to do an electrical cert properly.
I also find this a bit off insinuating that properly qualified electricians can't fill in a cert properly but you as a QS can.
I work in a fast paced environment where certs are required the following day for main contractors.

I see day in day out the struggle of self employed Electricians who don’t have the time to do them, and I’m the one who’s nagging for them.
Is that because you are asking for too many inspections / certs per day from the guy's on the ground without any time to process the information onto the certs

I would think that by the time all the info is forwarded to you to fill out the cert the cert could be done in house in less time. It would be interesting to know how you check certificate compliance in your day job as to do it properly you would need to periodically visit site to sample check the information presented on the certs

I also find this a bit off insinuating that properly qualified electricians can't fill in a cert properly but you as a QS can.

Is that because you are asking for too many inspections / certs per day from the guy's on the ground without any time to process the information onto the certs
Quite the contrary actually.

I’m a compliance manager for a large company. It’s my job to make sure we are compliant across all the companies electrical certifications. My job is a mixed bag of office and site.

We have boys on the books and sub-contractors, you’ll be surprised what lands in the portal for me to QS. At least 50% of it I would not pass on to our main contractors without asking the Electricians to make the relevant changes.

Some of the best Electricians I know can’t even work a laptop… but paperwork makes the world keep on spinning.

Reply to I can do your Certifications. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net