• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss I'm putting tradecourses.co.uk up for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hello guys, Its been years since I've posted on this forum. If you track back to the first posts, you'll notice that Me & Dan were the two people who originally set this forum up in 2007.

Anyways, around the same time, I bought tradecourses.co.uk and after 10+ years of owning it and moving to the other side of the world. I've just put it up for auction on Flippa

The domain would be great for anyone who runs a training course Business. I've had many people contact me over the years to sell this to them and I think its only fair if everyone has a fair chance at grabbing it.

heres the direct link
tradecourses.co.uk - domain name listed on Flippa - https://flippa.com/9914251-tradecourses-co-uk

Kind Regards
Luke

Reply to I'm putting tradecourses.co.uk up for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back