Discuss islamic europe? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
now tell me that we should embrace immigration.

**Britain First link removed.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread closed awaiting staff decision.

I don't have an issue with the subject material ie a debate about the march of Islam but I think just presenting a 10 minute youtube clip as a foundation for a debate falls short of the mark unless it's a thread debating the actual video itself or maybe the political group that spawned it... which obviously wasn't the primary intention.

The video itself has many unsubstantiated claims and pseudo-facts and figures presented as unequivocal fact, it also gives no references as to where they came from and the last 4 minutes of it is nothing more than their apocalyptic vision of the future presented to be as fearmongering and self serving as possible to the group. It sits somewhere between 'incitement' and 'borderline incitement'.

Finally, the thread title was 'immigration' and the video is about the reproductive rates of different ethnic groups that are already naturalized over past generations in various EU countries and how this will change the social landscape by them (allegedly) becoming a majority....so it's actually not about immigration as such.

I'm afraid this one in this format is a non-starter Tel, you're welcome to start another debate thread about the March of Islam, immigration issues or even the Britain First political movement itself but please do it in a format that uses statements of fact that can be backed up with references or just add to the various existing debates on these issues that are already running if you prefer.

Last edited:

Reply to islamic europe? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net