Discuss Just going through my old 'photobucket'..... mainly drunk........ Old photos anyone? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Colin Integrale

I found some of these...

Our Jago Jeep...

Page_1-1.jpg

A dogs head nailed to a wall... (whilst drunk)

Image004.jpg

£7k in cash to buy a car (bank loan, not drugs money)
Loan applied for whilst drunk.

Image011.jpg

A tattoo after absynthe.... (drunk)

Image025.jpg

1975 Electric Lego, still sealed!! Purchased from bootsale whilst drunk.

Image044.jpg

Me in a bag, drunk.

bag3.jpg

Me having cut the curtains at different lengths utilizing scissors.
I also screwed an umbrella to the ceiling... whilst drunk. (an old abode)

Photo81.jpg

Me, sober.

yes3.jpg

A traffic island that resembles a willy. Taken whilst drunk.

cock2.jpg

Get your photos out you bunch of bug*ers. :D

Re: Just going through my old 'photobucket'..... mainly drunk........ Old photos anyo

How the hell did you get in that bag? Was it trick photography?

Re: Just going through my old 'photobucket'..... mainly drunk........ Old photos anyo

God knows.. I just said that i could, and somehow I did. No tricks, just drunk.

The wonders of beer never cease to amaze me :)

All from one weekend!!! Haha
I'll have a pint of what your on!!!!

All from one weekend!!! Haha
I'll have a pint of what your on!!!!

My goodness, if it was all from one weekend then I'd pat myself on the back.

Actually, I'd probably get someone else to have a serious word with me.

These span over a few years.

It's a simple answer of changing to Stella and seeing where it takes you.

Hats off to the 'What's your poison' thread.

It just got me thinking. :)

Colin thanks for making me laugh, love em mate.

Liking it Colin. Can't quite figure how you got into that bag though.

Good stuff Colin, thanks for sharing......

Bet your wife doesnt let you on EBAY incase you buy something realy realy silly "while I was drunk" pmsl

Hahahaha the bag photo's bloody brilliant, funny as _ ! Cheers.

Not one to jump on the bandwagon, but that bag photo is efiin hilarious.

What possessed you to screw a umbrella to the ceiling or cut the bloody curtains ??

Everyone is fascinated with the bag photo, yes its brilliant but the man has got a tattoo saying "Jesus is coming, look busy"!!!! WTF, PMSL. And the dogs head nailed to the wall :):):).

Note to myself. If I invite Colin to a house party, hide the tool box!

bloody brilliant, when your drunk the question's not 'why?' it's 'why not?' love it.

Everyone is fascinated with the bag photo, yes its brilliant but the man has got a tattoo saying "Jesus is coming, look busy"!!!! WTF, PMSL. And the dogs head nailed to the wall :):):).

Note to myself. If I invite Colin to a house party, hide the tool box!

and the curtains and the scissors

Sod it, he stays in the bloody bag so he can't damage nowt.

What possessed you to screw a umbrella to the ceiling or cut the bloody curtains ??

God only knows, just for fun I guess. That was a few years back, I'm better now.

And as for 'hide the toolbox'....

In the same 'party' flat I cut the coffee table clean in half with a saw.

My table, my saw etc etc

Reply to Just going through my old 'photobucket'..... mainly drunk........ Old photos anyone? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock