Currently reading:
Kung hei Fat Choy!!

Discuss Kung hei Fat Choy!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Engineer54

Well it's Chinese New Year here again this time the year of the Goat, or Sheep, or Ram.... lol!! No-one can quite make up their mind... You would not believe the amount of people traveling back to their home city, village or town, by air train and road, it's mayhem out there!! It's called the Spring Festival Rush.

Last night was firework night, locally it's nowhere near the breadth and size of that of say Beijing/ Shanghai, but still impressive. The crackers tend to still be going well into the morning, some still going off tonight too...

Anyway it all means that i have 7 days off (including the weekend) although i'm on a rota to check the site over on two of those days..

So Happy New Lunar Year and Spring Festival to one and all...

Reply to Kung hei Fat Choy!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock