Discuss Labour Leadership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

lol, I doubt it, your seething already, your the easiest member on here when it comes to winding up, now go and put your jammas back on and get out of bed the right side when mummy calls you down for breakfast.

Well at least we can see you aren't here for even a semi serious debate, but your list has made that point already

Didums

At the end of the day the legitimate government of Syria have requested assistance from the Russians, in the same way the government of Iraq has requested the UK/US/EU for help to tackle ISIS, whenever Assad requests western intervention that's when Cameron should consider it.

Last year Cameron wanted to bomb Syria to take out Assad, now he wants to bomb Syria to take out ISIS. (ISIS were the rebels last year).
I wonder how this will end up actually, the Yanks want a new syrian government, the Russians want to keep the current one, they both are flying planes around the country and must have near misses, I wonder how long it is before one or the other shoots a jet down? and if so what after that?

yeah probably, it changes regularly as well, in 6 months time it will be different I am sure.

Only if you go round polling people who are easily swayed in their opinions - just goes to show how out of touch Labour is if it thinks it needs to change its policies every 6 months to reflect public opinion!

Reply to Labour Leadership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net