Discuss level 3 2365 what to expect in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

adzs22

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Afternoon All, finally finished my level 2 2365 after the college making it a 2 year course!!
Still deciding on where to actually sit my level 3 might be the same college in the evenings or might look into training centers that do it at the weekends.
so as i have at least two months without any college work is there anything i should do in terms of revision for my level 3??

Thanks guys

I assume you already have this but if not then it might give you some guidance on the subjects to be covered in level 3 2365.
This is a link to the city and guilds centre document for the level 3 2365 from pages 14 to 44 the individual units are described in basic terms and the intent of the unit is also provided.
This is not a training guide but just a clarification of what you will be learning.
From this you may be able to direct your advance learning in beneficial directions.

Well done on completing level 2!:hurray:
Good luck with level 3.

Hi mate if your thinking of doing privatly would recommend able skills in Dartford,Kent I know it's a bit of a way from Cambridge however when i was there a few guys travelled from there to do the course staff and lecturers very helpful and knowledgeable , make sure you brush up on your level 2 stuff level 3 is a lot harder if you don't.
good luck

I did 2330 what was before 2365, and in my second year the main things i can remember.

Safe Isolation, Initial Verification and Periodics
so Guidance Note 3 and Best Practices Guide 4 Issue 4
So all your testing Dead and Live

theres a palce in bury st edmunds called thompson training , can do level 3 there, lot of the assignments you can do at home, but the level covers more testing etc did my level 2 there in 6 months

Reply to level 3 2365 what to expect in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net