• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Level 3 electrician completing NVQ level 3 looking for job opportunities in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Reaction score
Job Type Offered
Full Time
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence and own van.

I have completed:
Level 3 Certificate in the Building, Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings,
Level 3 Requirements of Electrical Installations,
Level 3 Portable Appliance Testing,
Level 3 Initial Verification and Certification,
Level 2 Certificate in Inspection & Testing,
Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations,
Asbestos awareness,
CCNSG site passport & CSCS

I am currently working towards Level 3 NVQ.

Hi mate, wish you well, get your CV off to electrical companies doing county council or city council works. The reason is the government insist any electrical contractors working for local authorities employ apprentices, so you may get more chances of interviews from these type of companies.

The very best of luck to you.

Hi mate, wish you well, get your CV off to electrical companies doing county council or city council works. The reason is the government insist any electrical contractors working for local authorities employ apprentices, so you may get more chances of interviews from these type of companies.

The very best of luck to you.
Thanks, I am trying as many ways to apply as possible at the moment so appreciate the advice. I knew without any on the job experience it was going to be difficult to get on the ladder but didn't realise how little opportunities there are.

Thanks, I am trying as many ways to apply as possible at the moment so appreciate the advice. I knew without any on the job experience it was going to be difficult to get on the ladder but didn't realise how little opportunities there are.
yeah I know it it is tough Brad, but keep going mate, chin up and all that, if you keep going something will go your way.

Reply to Level 3 electrician completing NVQ level 3 looking for job opportunities in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net