Search the forum,

Discuss Listen up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

How to win friends and influence people ...... I think you need one of MarkC's masterclasses on women handling!
I tell it like it is. example= My wife spends 2 hours getting ready to go out and says to me do I look okay. Now she is only going to a friends house with me for a few jars and some food, she is dressed up like a dogs dinner and I can see she is uncomfortable wearing clothes that look nice but are a little uncomfortable on her. Do I lie and says yes love you look lovely, come on lets go? Knowing she will be unhappy all night, or do I say no you look stupid, put some jeans an a t-shirt on, wipe all that make up off your face and lets go?, knowing she will soon forget about her appearance later on and have agreat night. Tell it like it is, after all it will be for the benefit of the ladies lol

No i was thinking about other things that matter to me and being a nurse. But thank you for joining in and pointing this out to me. Well maybe i do have a bit of silly blonde in me no shame in that im not going to pretend im someone im not. Quite the charmer arnt you older then 28. Where did some of you men learn your manners towards women it could be seen as very disrespectful! Luckily there are enough people on here who can accept me for who i am have a laugh and answer my serious questions when ask them! I guess we are separating the boys from the men right now arnt we!
I was only Joking actually, I thought you was actually around 20, however I was testing you to see if you liked a bit of banter and nothing else lol

I say it how it is but WITH tact!! Well i will let you off for the age comment due to the compliment then since i dont ever feel anyone else is old but do me maybe because i feel i havent done anything worthwhile. Cue being a sparky which i should have blooming done years ago!

Oh and whilst i have all of your attention my little english teachers do any of you know it alls know anything about calculators and the most helpful. What about this one? Casio fx83 + because i need to help mysen with formulas im actually better at english than maths believe it or not hahaha

fx83 is a useful tool. one day i might learn all the functions. makes the adiabatic calcs. simple.

I was only Joking actually, I thought you was actually around 20, however I was testing you to see if you liked a bit of banter and nothing else lol

She/he/it is more likely to be a 40/50 year old gay bloke who was last seen posing as a woman on the Scaffolders' Forum trying to get them all to masturbate in unison, and that was after she/he/it almost achieved the same thing on THIS forum.

Tread carefully lads! ;)

remember this?

hand.jpeg

I've taken your advice and just checked my balls and all seems ok... although Im getting some very strange looks from the other passengers on the bus! :charming:

Reply to Listen up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net