Discuss Logo feedback in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

High Tower

-
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just put this together let me know what you think guys!

T shirt logo edit.JPG

Given my recent wind up of Durham, i thought it best to obscure my tel numbers as if he gets hold of them im doomed!

Like it.

my old boss always said remember that a logo has to be re sized for letter heads or t shirts or business cards but at the same time still has to be clear yours looks sweet

You asked for constructive criticism, well, first time I read it, it looked like Currigan (with a U after the C). I assume it is meant to be Corrigan with an O after the C. Perhaps you can modify the second letter so it reads better. Or is it just me?

I like it. If it was MINE I would use a font without the little calligraphy bits on the ends of the letters (if you know what I mean) so it looks a bit more 'futuristic', I think the on button 'o' would sit a bit better in it, but that's just me, and I'm an idiot.

The logo certainly looks good but what are you going to use it on?

If its on business cards/leaflets/website then its OK but the image suggests its going to be on a t shirt, and in which case I'd recommend you get a "proof" done in material to see how it actually works.

id make the c the same size as the rest and make the o/power sign the size the c was,as its a symbol instead of a letter it should stand out more than it does,even try the symbol in a different colour to make it stand out more..also wouldnt put tel numbers on workwear as no one would read them and allows the logo to be bigger on t-shirts etc..

Reply to Logo feedback in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net