Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Looking for electricians mate or trainee for immediate start in Reading in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Lilyrose08

Lilyrose08 Regular EF Member

Hi there,

We are looking for an electricians mate/trainee/apprentice for immediate start in Reading please PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2019
  2. Midwest

Midwest Electrician's Arms

Its costumery not to post personal details on a forum; apparently you can get Spy booted, buzzlightyeared or some web site texted you about sexual aids or stair lifts. Course you might not be bothered about that, but members can PM for details without your mobile number. Good luck by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Moderator

4. Barnie

Barnie New EF Member

5. Barnie

Barnie New EF Member

Hi I am a trainee currently working in Bristol. Please give me more info on vacancy. Thanks. Andy