• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Looking to sell electricians tools etc. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vortigern

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
As I have retired now (really!) I have decided to sell my electrical tools etc. They include hand tools, hilmor galv. conduit bender 20/32 with threading tools, crimpers bootlace, crimps etc, you know most tools you would have to have to do the job basically. If you have any interest in acquiring same at a price that is reasonable, and open to offers please feel free to PM me. Test equipment is Kewtech 66dl pretty well as new. Milwaukee packout boxes. Most hand tools are knipex or similar quality. Various bits and bobs that you would carry as stock items. As I say, PM me if curious or interested and ask if I have something. Can post photos where needed.

Quite organic really. It just so happens that even when I officially was pensionable I carried on working. However a few years after (current) I just cannot get up the slightest enthusiasm to do any work for anyone else. The real change is income in fact, it is going to take some jiggling with the belt and other things. Nothing untoward mind while jiggling the belt. I would love to impart my wisdom where possible but being a pro idiot there may be some challenges in that.

Already spent it, so let's have a beer in the arms with what's left on me of course. I promise not to stand in front of curtain Buzz. CCTV is trained on my window in the street. I have been in to the control centre where all the cameras are recorded to and can see the pattern of the wallpaper through the net curtains so the promise is real....

Finally retired? thought that was happenign a few years back when i bought the conduit bender off you...
Dont know what paint you used on it, but its good stuff, looks new despite being used a lot over last few months.

If you do get bored they are often looking for people to mentor or offer support to the trainees at weston colleg not far from you.

Enjoy your retirement!

Hi Gavin, long time no see. Nice to see you are still about. Yeh retiring is a bit of a sticky process as there is still work on the books etc. Funnily enough I was speculating on Weston college and mentoring. I still have another conduit bender for sale though.....

Reply to Looking to sell electricians tools etc. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net