Discuss March 2391 Result in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Hiatus

I've been told by my lecturer that the 11th March 2391 result will be available on 13th May 2010!

Everything crossed!:confused:

Hiatis

How did you find it, I'm thinking of doing it this summer been qualified about a year. Know what I am doing but some people say it is a killer?

Its a weird setup. Its more about knowing the examiners preferred method of answer. I will reserve further comment until the result! I was writing for the full 2.5hours!

I will post againand state more when I find out. I would like to assist others if I have passed!

Regards,

Hiatus

Is the 2391 mark in house at the college or is it sent off to City and Guilds to be marked and do they give you any indication of what questions are going to appear i.e wink..wink..and £50 to the tutor for a peek at the paper if you know what i mean

Last edited by a moderator:
got a phone call from my tutor the other to let me know that I had passed my 2391. I don't know i they're supposed to do that but I' m glad that he did. Good luck to everyone else who's still waiting .

got a phone call from my tutor the other to let me know that I had passed my 2391. I don't know i they're supposed to do that but I' m glad that he did. Good luck to everyone else who's still waiting .

Well done mate. Did you sit the March exam?

certainly did. Didn't expect to pass because I completely messed up the question about testing the 3 phase system, can't remember if it was a Ze test or a PFC test, either way I described the wrong test entirely. When my tutor rang me he said that he had bad and good news, I expected the bad news to be that I had failed and the good news to be that the resit was half price or something. As it turned out the bad news was that he hadn't sent off the practical results so the certs could be a bit late.
As for advice for anyone yet to sit the exam, do as much practicle work as you can. With the regs book, on site guide and GN3 to hand.
Anybody else had there results back yet?

Is the 2391 mark in house at the college or is it sent off to City and Guilds to be marked and do they give you any indication of what questions are going to appear i.e wink..wink..and £50 to the tutor for a peek at the paper if you know what i mean

Paper is set and marked by the C & G not internally the only thing that is marked internally is the pracitical part which is then internally verified before it is externally verified.

Your tutor does not know what is in the paper as it is in a sealed envelope which is opened on the day/night of exam. If you tried to bung your tutor and it was found out both you and tutor would be in deep s***

Well done, I just had a call to say I have passed!!!

I honestly thought I had failed again when I got the call and was going to be asked if I want to re-book.

Where are those beers :D

Reply to March 2391 Result in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net