Currently reading:
Max ze values

Discuss Max ze values in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I can't understand that post.
The acronym beginning with N immediately raised my suspicions, but if you shelled out over £500 for their over whelming authority in the electrical industry, I suppose you best take their word for it.

If you really have to sign up, do it with BSI.
Shut the scum, sorry, scams, sorry schemes down!

I can't understand that post.
The acronym beginning with N immediately raised my suspicions, but if you shelled out over £500 for their over whelming authority in the electrical industry, I suppose you best take their word for it.

If you really have to sign up, do it with BSI.
Shut the scum, sorry, scams, sorry schemes down!

Would you really, even though you KNOW he's telling you a load of garbage??

By the way Archy, how much do the BSI charge to be registered as a competent domestic Part Pee operative??

I'm BSI Kitemark mate, and its not quite like that. You are inspected as a Kitemark quality supplier for anything that you want to include - domestic, commercial, alarms etc - so it's an overall marque of quality, not a Part P scheme. Yes, you get access to the Part P notification system as a by-product, it's not the aim of the end result.

And my annual registration is about £750ish from memory.

Reply to Max ze values in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back