Discuss Max Zs permitted values.. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

davie2876

Hi guys n gals think I messed up my last post as it be gone... Anyhow got a question C32 30Ma 10k RCBO on a standard final ring with the same supply characteristics as ANOTHER final ring off the Db 6 inches from it...
Live been going through the O/M manual and found the test sheets and these 2 IDENTICAL circuit have different max permitted Zs values..... One is 1001 the other 0.6???? Am I being stupid as the are wired in same cable using same method doing same thing fed from same supply???? Anyone shed any light??

Hi guys n gals think I messed up my last post as it be gone... Anyhow got a question C32 30Ma 10k RCBO on a standard final ring with the same supply characteristics as ANOTHER final ring off the Db 6 inches from it...
Live been going through the O/M manual and found the test sheets and these 2 IDENTICAL circuit have different max permitted Zs values..... One is 1001 the other 0.6???? Am I being stupid as the are wired in same cable using same method doing same thing fed from same supply???? Anyone shed any light??

what do you think the maximum permitted ZS is?

And lee I ain't saying what I read is totally wrong etc I'm just curious as to thoughts or if I've missed something as ive dissected this but can't get my head round it

I wonder if the first figure should read 1667 ?, maybe two different operatives ? and one has put the max Zs for the RCD part and the second has put the max Zs for the MCB part ? just a thought.

Reply to Max Zs permitted values.. in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net