Discuss MCS Installer required to sign off job in West Somerset in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

linuss

Hello all,

I hope someone out there can help. I was planning a PV installation which I was going to do in conjunction with my [NAPIT] electrician who I've used for a long time and he was going to use it as the job to get MCS certified. I've already bought the panels and equipment and of course now there is no longer time for him to perform the accreditation process to certificate the job in time for the start of December.

Is there anyone in this forum who would be willing to certificate the job? My electrician will do all the work and handle the part-p side, all you would need to do is to check the work? It is an outside ground array install so you wouldnt even have to get up a ladder!

Please PM or drop me an email at [email protected] if you can help!

Thank you!

Linus

I'd just like to thank the MCS guys on this forum, everything worked out perfectly and we got our ground array complete in time and finished earlier this week, and everything has gone off to Good Energy on Wednesday evening - hoping to have something confirming our FITS acceptance very soon!

Linus

hello

dont know if you can help i had intended to complete part p and mcs before march 3 however due to stock issues need someone to help me complete 250kw install to my own house and submit paers to eon before saturday

can you help?

thanks

chris

Reply to MCS Installer required to sign off job in West Somerset in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, This might be a bit of a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm based in South West London (Richmond/Twickenham) and I'm about 7 weeks...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views
Morning all, We are looking at qualification requirements for inspection and testing to BS EN 60204, all of our work is past the main isolator of...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock