Discuss Me in a nutshell (with minimum of 20 characters) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Haha I’m assuming you don’t have any children then Pete? If/when you decide to have some, the choice will be taken away from you mate I promise you that!

haha... I can't wait for Petes reply... He's old enough to have a footy team worth of kids.... :):)

Haha I’m assuming you don’t have any children then Pete? If/when you decide to have some, the choice will be taken away from you mate I promise you that!
Listen Mush, I'm 72 and I have had children thanks very much, all grown up now, well nearly, I really don't think at my age my baby making thingamajigs are in working order, along with having the snip earlier on in my life, but thanks for the advice, message to oneself, watch more Kids stuff on the box, or not.

Haha apologies! I shook the hornets nest with that comment. my bad! I’ve never heard yet alone been called the term “mush” so that’s a new one I’m more than grateful for though every cloud and all that......

Haha apologies! I shook the hornets nest with that comment. my bad! I’ve never heard yet alone been called the term “mush” so that’s a new one I’m more than grateful for though every cloud and all that......
Mush a Term often used in the Twerton area of Bath. A term of endearment, not an insult.

So everyone knows Klingon from star trek?

Modern culture lesson...

Parseltongue = invented for the harry potter films. Gives the speaker the ability to talk to snakes.
Minionese = Spoken by the irritating yellow things from the Dispicable Me movies
Dothraki = From the TV series Game of Thrones. I would suggest you watch it, but with the gratuitous nakedness throughout, I don't think you old timers could handle it. :oops:

And "mush" is what happens to peas in English fish and chip takeaways.

Mush a Term often used in the Twerton area of Bath. A term of endearment, not an insult.

Speaking of useful languages to have some command of,i ended up with Romanes and Hebrew :eek:
In the Romany tongue,a moosh or mush,is a man...an mandi pooker tatchipen;)

(I speak the truth:))

Haha no worries Pete im with you mate. Either way is cool with me. Takes more than being called a moosh to upset me fella. I am definitely with you on the fish and chips comment though littlesparks. Same way I was reading it

This is me in a nutshell.

3769D8BE-1A29-4AC7-8247-BEB850674CC3.jpeg

A didicoy,is a fake or semi gypsy,but in many other dialects,as in trampspeak,shelta,etc,it can mean allsorts...usually derogatory
A poshrat or half blood is another descriptive or slight,depending on the internation. I have many Romany friends and time invested,to my great benefit,but i will always be a gorgè

Reply to Me in a nutshell (with minimum of 20 characters) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net